Beautiful Goddesses Meeting Goals
Meet Dr. Fred Sahafi
Dr. Fred Sahafi, our Medical Director and cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Sahafi is board certified by the International Board of Cosmetic Surgery and is a member of the American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery and American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. He has performed more than 25,000 cosmetic procedures, including Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Breast reduction, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Buttocks Enhancement / Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), Rhinoplasty and Facial Cosmetic Surgery.
"Happy as a patient, forever as a friend."
He has been interviewed by national and international news organizations, just to mention a few:
• 1998- Fox 11 News. a revolution in Liposuction procedure, Vibrotumescent technique invented by Dr. Fred Sahafi.
• 1998- Fox 11 News. An interview with Dr. Sahafi regarding the safety issues of liposuction, and what patient should look for when choosing a cosmetic surgeon.
• 1998- Canadian Le Point TV show. A one-hour documentary showing one of Dr Sahafi’s patients before, during, and after her liposuction procedure and how that opened the doors of fame for her.
• 1998- Canadian “Actualite” Magazine. An interview with Dr Fred Sahafi regarding the trend of cosmetic surgery in Southern California.
• 1999- Fox 11 News. An interview with Dr. Sahafi about his new “1 Hour Cosmetic surgery” program.
• 1999- Fox 11 news. A documentary about some of Dr. Sahafi’s patients, 18 years of age and younger.
• 1999- German “Exclusive” TV Show. A one hour documentary about a 19 year old Southern California model who went through a breast augmentation procedure.
• 2001- Best advertising billboard award for a billboard designed by Dr Fred Sahafi.
DR Fred Sahafi is also passionately involved in many different social organization, like:
American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
National Iranian-American Council (NIAC) to encourage dialogue and friendship between the two countries.
Active physician of the Free Lestonnac-Shefa clinic in the city of Tustin, California, which provides free care for uninsured and undeserved patients.